Perfect Imperfections

Perfect Imperfections - Cardeno C. I once took a people skills course on communication and giving feedback and they taught us to wrap up criticism in prais and positive comments.

So let's start out with something good; Jeremy and Reggie. I loved them both. Instantly.
Jeremy the musician who really just wants to be a normal guy making music, trying desperately not to get caught up in the madness surrounding his superstar life. And Reggie the calm presence, the rock to keep Jeremy grounded.

The two hit it off right away and enjoy each other's company during Jeremy's tour. Reggie, while not exactly carrying a sign on his forehead, never made a secret of being gay. Jeremy is straight. To the best of his knowledge. Reggie knows better (the man must have the most amazing gaydar, having come to this conclusion as the very first person on the planet) but wants Jeremy to figure it out in his own time.
And here starts one veeeeeeery looooong WTF part of this book. The things they do together? Really? No one can be that slow to see this goes beyond 'just friends'. They sleep naked together for F... sake!

But we got there in the end. Of course we did. And it was all just sweet, and romantic, and perfect. So I'll be generous in my rating after all.