Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn - Abigail Roux I was afraid to read this book. Total minion here, Ty & Zane forever and all that. So my hopes for the final book where beyond what can realistically be expected from any author. There was every possible chance I would end up disappointed.

But Abigail Roux delivered! Oh boy, did she ever.

This book was a wild ride with so much going on I hardly know where to start.
Let's see, right. The wedding. Let's start with the topic of the wedding that just had to be there after Ball & Chain. I mean, we needed a wedding after that one, right? But how is an author supposed to do that? It's Ty & Zane. You can't just have them walk down the isle and throw a party. That wouldn't be right.
I won't go into detail on how she solved the issue of 'the wedding'. But she solved it, and I loved how she did it.

I haven't read any reviews yet but I am sure that - just as with book 8 - there will be people who feel characters other than Ty & Zane have way too much page time. And just as with book 8, I don't care. It wasn't a problem for me.
In fact, this books was kind of the ultimately farewell party and absolutely everyone was invited.

I was having a blast. Fast-paced action with bullets flying all over the place mixed up with tender words and intimate moments plus, of course, the humorous banter we have all come to love.

Over the course of nine books this have been an amazing journey. Nothing more to say except a big

to the author for giving me these.

On a side note, I guess I'll have to apologize in advance to all other authors. I'm sorry, but no matter what you deliver, I'm afraid you can only ever come in second :)
Ty & Zane will always be special to me.